To that end Recore Electrical Contractors will:
1. Conduct all company activities and operations in a manner that makes personal safety and environmental considerations a priority.
2. Integrate personal safety procedures into our business operations and daily activities.
3. Ensure the committment and responsibility of Recore Electric management to create and cultivate a workplace for our employees where recognized hazards are controlled and where all individuals are active participants and contributors.
4. Meet or exceed all applicable OSHA, NFPA, and NEC regulatory requirements.
5. Partner with suppliers and the community to protect and improve the workplace, community, and environment.
6. Measure our performance regularly and provide employees and customers appropriate information on our personal safety programs and activities.
OUR INSURANCE MOD RATE IS .81